Time is ticking for 10/11/12 and 12/12/12 wedding dates
Dress? Check! Guest list? Check! Vegas wedding? Oh, without a doubt – check!
You might have everything planned out but if you’re still deciding on a chapel location, you’ll need to book it — pronto. With these “numerically interesting” trends fast approaching (10/11/12 and 12/12/12), have the wedding of your dreams on a once-in-a-lifetime date.
“In the last couple of years, we noticed the popularity,” said Monica Bisek, senior assistant manager at the wedding chapel at Bellagio. “Guests love to celebrate the most important day of their life with memorable dates. They think it’s good luck or special to remember a date like 12-12-12. Las Vegas and numbers seem to be a combination that goes hand-in-hand. ”
Check out our list of chapel packages, available for every budget.
Flamingo offers an unforgettable wedding package for 10/11/12. With temperatures cooling down (but still warm enough to go without a jacket), fall is ideal for weddings in Vegas.
“October is the perfect month for an outdoor Las Vegas wedding and the 10-11-12 calendar sequence will ensure a memorable anniversary for years to come,” said Kris Labuda, wedding chapel manager for Flamingo Las Vegas. “Our most popular package, Something Blue, paired with the stunning Crescendo pool setting is my recommendation for those seeking the ideal wedding.”
The Something Blue package at the Crescendo pool offers multiple amenities to make the wedding an enjoyable experience. The Crescendo pool provides a picturesque venue for up to 80 guests with cascading waterfalls and lush, tropical foliage.
The package includes the following:
- Wedding ceremony at the Crescendo pool
- Deluxe bridal bouquet and matching groom’s boutonnière
- Maid of honor hand-tied clutch and matching best man’s flowers
- Fresh flowers for the parents of the bride and groom
- One hour of photography (various prints included)
- Deluxe 5×7 chapel album
- Two videographers to cover the ceremony (includes wedding DVD)
- Blue satin garter
- Two hours of limousine service
- Leather-bound certificate holder
- Bottle of champagne and souvenir toasting flutes
- Violinist during ceremony
- Wedding coordinator
- Two nights in a Flamingo Go mini-suite
Package starts at $2,795.
Bellagio’s 12/12/12 package includes:
- One hour of chapel time (east or south)
- Chapel photography
- Bride’s bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- One large mantle floral arrangement
- Bellagio custom aisle runner
- One bag of fresh white rose petals for bride’s processional
- A DVD of wedding ceremony
- Bellagio custom certificate
- Live webcast of wedding ceremony
- 12-12-12 photography package (One hour in chapel, one hour around resort with 45 shots total, one 11×14 portrait, 20 5×7 Prints and a 5×7 wedding album)
- A bottle of Bollinger champagne
- Two crystal toasting flutes
- A box of Bellagio’s gourmet truffles
- Selection of wedding music to be played during ceremony
- Limousine service to and from Bellagio to the marriage license bureau (bride and groom only)
- Half hour use of bridal dressing room prior to ceremony
- Rehearsal for wedding party (appointment must be made two weeks prior to ceremony)
- Gift basket for room
- Buffet for two at Bellagio
- Custom-made Bellagio tote bag
The package is $5,000.00, including tax.
The resort’s 12/12/12 special includes:
- Choice of mini-suite or whirlpool suite for three nights
- Large custom bridal bouquet
- Small maid of honor bouquet
- Groom and best man’s boutonnieres
- Use of bridal room for one half hour
- Custom DVD in personalized case
- Unity candle ceremony and keepsake candle
- Custom leather photo album
- Professional photos (including chapel ceremony, photos of bridal attendants and immediate family, as well as private studio time for bride and groom)
- Live webcast of ceremony, along with 30-day archive
- Souvenir wedding license holder
Circus-Circus celebrates double-time with a price to match: $1,212.12.
Numerology package for 10/11/12 and 12/12/12 include:
- Use of one of MGM’s Forever Grand wedding chapels
- Professional pianist
- Minister fees
- Limo service to the courthouse
- Prestige photo package (Pictures taken at the ceremony, in a portrait studio, and with family and bridal party)
- $200 floral credit toward bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Hair service at Cristophe Salon
- 50 customized chocolate bars with MGM Grand logo
- Commemorative souvenir certificate
The special package for these two dates is priced at $1,400.
As the numbers align, so does the demand for weddings on these dates. Despite the large number of weddings, Chapel of the Flowers will provide couples with the special experience that they deserve on their wedding day. If you’re looking for a destination with tons of experience, look no further: The free-standing Chapel of the Flowers has hosted weddings for nearly 60 years. The chapel was recently named Best Destination Venue: United States by the Wedding Industry Experts Awards as well as Best Wedding Chapel by the TheKnot.com (2012, 2011) and WeddingWire.com (2012, 2011), among others.
Still undecided? For more wedding chapel selections, click here.