Everyone will miss Dave. We’ll miss his humor and his wit. And we’ll miss all that he’s done for New York. But, we’ll say it, New York is no Vegas. That’s why we’d love to see Dave come to Vegas and take up a residency at, say, New York – New York Hotel. To entice him to make the right decision, we’ve put together a little treat.
Top 10 Reasons David Letterman Should Move to Las Vegas:
10. To help Paul fulfill his destiny of becoming a Blue Man.
9. It may be hot, but we never get hail the size of canned hams.
8. To find out which Vegas celebrities will float.
7. To eat at the Heart Attack Grill. (Actually, with Dave’s ticker, that’s a really bad idea.)
6. No one has ever dropped a watermelon off the Stratosphere.
5. He could make a decent living on Fremont Street as a David Letterman impersonator.
4. Show of our dreams: Penn & Teller & Dave.
3. He can heckle Jay Leno when he performs at The Mirage.
2. To start a new career as DJ L3tt R Man.
1. Because the Las Vegas Strip is a gold mine of stupid human tricks.
If all that weren’t enough, let’s take a look at how spectacular Dave can be in the Entertainment Capital of the World: