Forget the whole notion of girl’s day at the spa.
With so many spa treatments catering to all different lifestyles, Dad will be happy with pampering services made especially for him. With Father’s Day just around the corner (Sunday, June 21st), it’s not too late to spoil Dad with a relaxing spa treatment in Vegas. The following is a list of spa treatments that will send Dad to faraway bliss.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub at The Venetian and The Palazzo is offering special Father’s Day packages through the month of June:
- Gentlemen’s Facial plus Deep Tissue Massage: This 50-minute facial designed just for men and incorporates clean scents that appeal to a man’s senses. This facial will leave Dad feeling fresh and relaxed. The 50-minute deep tissue offers an intensive massage focusing on releasing deep muscle layers. This is the ultimate muscle meltdown. ($270 Tuesday through Thursday, $290 Friday through Monday.)
- Canyon Ranch Massage plus Straight Razor Shave: During the spa’s 50-minute signature full body massage, therapists adapt their eclectic tecniques so Dad gets the massage that is right for him. During the 50-minute straight razor shave, the therapist applies multiple hot towels, massages a premium-quality pre-shave oil into the beard area, which is followed with steaming hot lather. After the perfect shave, the service finishes off with a facial mask, unscented aftershave balm, face moisturizer and eye gel. ($190 Tuesday through Thursday, $205 Friday through Monday.)
- Rx For Exercise plus Deep Tissue Massage: During the 50-minute Rx For Exercise, an exercise physiologist creates a customized exercise program to help Dad achieve his fitness goals. This package comes complete with a 50-minute deep tissue massage. ($350 Tuesday through Thursday, $360 Friday through Monday.)
Call (702) 414-3600 or (877) 220-2688 for reservations and more details.
At The Spa at New York – New York, celebrate Father’s Day in total serenity and receive a free men’s maintenance kit.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Dad can enjoy the spa’s Manly Men’s scent in a soothing massage customized to fit his needs. This relaxing serivce incorporates long, fluid strokes in a full-body massage that is designed to calm the senses ($115).
- Father’s Day Facial: This calming, yet masculine facial features an antioxidant rich enzyme masque, which removes impurities. The facial includes a thorough cleansing, exfoliation and rehydration ($115).
- Gentleman’s Manicure/Pedicure: A well-manicured man is certainly a symbol of success. The manicure will leave Dad’s hands smooth, refreshed and impeccably groomed. This service includes a complete pedicure spefically catered to men ($85).
Call (702) 740-6955 for reservations and more details.
Spa Bellagio’s Father’s Day specials run from June 20th – 26th. Here are some treatments he’ll enjoy:
- Athlete’s Revival: This 80-minute custom sports massage uses Thai techniques with heating and cooling creams to melt tight areas of the body, concentrating on stretching core muscles and pressure point work. This session helps increase flexibility and reduces fatigue, leaving him refreshed and energized ($225).
- Men’s Skin Fitness: The 50-minute anti-aging spa treamtment targets the signs of aging around the forehead, eyes and mouth using collagen, elastin and caviar to firm and tone the skin. His skin will feel young, refreshed and fabulous ($170).
- Father’s Day Manicure and Pedicure: Dad can enjoy a drink of his choice while relaxing in an herbal bath soak. The manicurist uses a bamboo scrub that activiates circulation in the hands and feet, as well as removing any dryness. The manicurist applies a mask of chamomile and chestnut to the hands and feet, then wraps them in warm towels. Dad finishes off with an invigorating massage of essential oils with a blend of rosemary and peppermint herbs ($160).
Other salon services include a refreshing facial ($155 for a 90-minute session), a shave ($110 for 45 minutes) and even a smile rejuvenating whitening treatment ($199 for 75 minutes).
Call (702) 693-7111 or (888) 987-6667 for reservations or more details.
Through the whole month of June, Spa Mandalay and Bathhouse Spa offer the “For Him” package. For $235, the rejuvenating 100-minute experience includes a deep tissue massage and gentleman’s facial. Dads can also enjoy the perfect shave within the intimate barbershops of Kim Vo or The Art of Shaving.
So go ahead and book Dad that special treatment this Father’s Day. After such heavenly (and not to mention, manly!) services, he’ll be sure to thank you.