Foodies will be out in full force for the seventh annual Vegas Uncork’d by “Bon Appétit” May 9 – 12.
Uncork’d features 29 special events including intimate dinners and interactive experiences hosted by acclaimed chefs, sommeliers and mixologists held at Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand.
Not only do food fans get to taste amazing cuisine, they can also rub elbows with their favorite celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay, Gordon Ramsay, Joël Robuchon, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Julian Serrano, Nobu Matsuhisa, Hubert Keller and Mary Sue Milliken.
“Vegas Uncork’d has everything that’s great about Las Vegas – incredible chefs, amazing food and luxury resorts. It’s four days packed with intimate dinners, luncheons, wine and food tastings, cooking demonstrations and more. In its seventh year, it is the weekend for food lovers,” said Adam Rapoport, “Bon Appétit” editor in chief.
Returning favorite events this year include:
- Master Series Dinners, Thursday, May 9: Dine alongside some of the world’s most acclaimed chefs like Guy Savoy, François Payard and the Pellegrino family from Rao’s. Additional details on dinners featuring Caesars Palace premier chefs, Bobby Flay, Nobu Matsuhisa and Gordon Ramsay will be announced.
- Grand Tasting, Friday, May 10: Enjoy a variety of signature dishes prepared by more than 50 award-winning chefs including Gordon Ramsay and Nobu Matsuhisa, as well as more than 100 of the best wines and spirits from around the world at the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace.
- Too Hot Tamales Live Demonstration, Friday, May 10: Mandalay Bay’s Border Grill chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger host an interactive demonstration and tequila pairing.
- Pastry Savvy with François Payard, Saturday, May 11: Join world-renowned pastry chef François Payard in an intimate gathering as he reveals his techniques and secrets in creating pastries.
New events this year include:
- Vegas Uncork’d Kick-Off Party at Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub at MGM Grand, Thursday, May 9: Explore Las Vegas’ newest fine dining and nightclub venue at the official Vegas Uncork’d kick-off party, complete with food and signature drinks from Michelin-starred Chef Ho.
- Joël Robuchon Cooking & Wine Demo, Friday, May 10: Named France’s Chef of the Century by the “Gault Millau” restaurant guide and the most starred chef in the world, Joël Robuchon hosts brunch at MGM Grand with a cooking demonstration and wine pairings.
- Tea Time, Friday, May 10: Enjoy Mandalay Bay’s take on afternoon tea while soaking up panoramic views of Mandalay Bay Beach. Chef Charlie Palmer, his Aureole team and Mandalay Bay pastry chefs will serve freshly brewed gourmet teas, savory snacks and bite-size desserts.
- Master Series Luncheon: Farm Fresh to Tempting Table with Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Saturday, May 11: Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten gets down to the roots of cooking with an impressive menu of farm-fresh dishes accompanied by flavorful libations at Bellagio.
- The Beer Garden, Saturday, May 11: Join chefs Hubert Keller and Laurent Pillard and certified cicerone Sarah Johnson for an authentic beer garden at Mandalay Bay, complete with an Alsatian brasserie menu, remarkable beer selection and live music.
- Bellagio’s Block Party: Cured, Smoked, Braised, Grilled and Toasted, Saturday, May 11: Chef Michael Mina hosts this party presenting cuisine from an all-star cast of chefs including Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Todd English, Julian Serrano and Akira Back. Guests can also dance to live music while enjoying craft beers, sake, wine and spirits.
For event tickets, visit http://www.vegasuncorked.com/buy-tickets/