A superhero who rips through pants faster than a Chippendales dancer is showing off his impressive green physique at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
In honor of the Incredible Hulk’s smashing arrival, children who dress as their favorite superhero or say “Hulk Smash!” at the Madame Tussauds box office between now and Sep. 24 will receive free admission to see Madame Tussauds’ motley crew of celebrity, sports star and superhero figures.
Some little known facts about Marvel’s biggest Avenger figure:
• Hulk is 15-feet high.
• Madame Tussauds’ creative team worked closely with Marvel on the figure’s creation.
• The team included 15 sculptors.
• The figure was divided into various sections, which were each sculpted separately.
• The process took three months from start to finish.
• Assembling the figure required eight people.
• He was so big, scaffolding was needed to install the figure.
• Hulk’s mane is comprised of nearly 33 feet of black human hair. To style his hair, they used almost as much hair gel as the entire cast of “Saved By the Bell.”