Valentine’s Day is as sweet as can be in Vegas. If you’re here for the romantic holiday, we have gift ideas that will make your sweetheart swoon. From fine gourmet chocolates to heart-themed keepsakes, we’ve got you covered for any last-minute gift emergencies.
Cactus and chocolate never paired so well together. Chocolate lovers will get a kick out of the Ethel M Valentine’s Day packages this year. For a sightseeing adventure during your shopping trip, check out the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens, located just 15 minutes southeast from the Strip. Since it’s cool and refreshing this time of year, you can enjoy a brisk walk through the unique cactus park.
The Ethel M heart-shaped box (seen right) comes in three sizes and features a variety of hand-packed classic milk and dark chocolate pieces. Favorites include lemon satin crème, Almond Butter Krisps, chewy caramel and pecan toffee crisps. The largest Ethel M heart box will feature other delectable bites like Nutty Melt Away, honey almond nougat and lemon caramel. The boxes come in the following sizes:
- 7-inch box (13 pieces): $25
- 9-inch box (19 pieces): $36
- 13-inch box (47 pieces): $55
If you’re more into simplistic flavors, the Ethel M Valentine tins include solid heart-shaped milk or dark chocolate, individually wrapped in foil for $15. For picky chocolate eaters, personalize a box for your sweetie. Boxes come in a 7-, 9- or 13-inch heart boxes and start at $27.
Jean Philippe Pâtisserie
If you’re visiting the festive Bellagio Conservatory, stop by Jean Philippe Pâtisserie next door where you’ll find an array of chocolate hearts. The only challenge is which one to pick. But hey — if you really adore her, there’s no reason why you can’t choose them all — just saying!
- Praline heart: This white chocolate heart comes with a crunchy and smooth praline filling (11 pieces, $16.50).
- Pink or red box heart box (mini): The petite, elegant package includes cognac and cocoa truffles (three pieces, $7.50).
- Pink box heart (small): The finely crafted package includes coconut, coffee, Grand Marnier, praline and pistachio truffles (five pieces, $13).
- Pink box heart (large): For an extra indulgence, splurge on an array of truffles. Flavors may change based on availability and may include cappuccino, coconut, Grand Marnier, pistachio, praline, raspberry and milk chocolate rocher (13 pieces, $27.50).
- Red box heart: For a selection of truffles and bon bons, this package is a winner and includes coffee and cognac. There is also a sample of the praline heart (seven pieces, $13). The large version includes 15 pieces for $27.50.
- Red box square: This box includes a sampling of truffles including (but not limited to) cappuccino, coconut, Grand Marnier, pistachio, praline, raspberry and milk chocolate rocher (16 pieces, $32).
- Chocolate plate: The package comes with hand-crafted hearts made from luscious white chocolate and finished with edible letters. The medley includes cognac and cocoa truffles, along with nutty, fruit-filled bites. Each heart comes complete with Cupid’s arrow (small, $35.70; large, $51.20).
- Chocolate heart: This white chocolate heart is filled with love – praline love, to be exact: Three praline-filled hearts are nestled inside the hand-crafted chocolate heart ($13.95). Or, get a large one filled with five praline-filled hearts for $24.50.
- Chocolate lollipop: Each individual European dark chocolate pop is adorned with a Valentine’s Day theme ($3.50 each).
While you’re here, check out the remarkable chocolate fountain. If you’re staying at Aria, the resort also features a Jean Philippe store location.
Miracle Miles Shops
If you want to pair the sweet gift with something shimmering, Brighton Collectibles inside Planet Hollywood’s Miracle Mile Shops offers a Cupid’s Kiss charm bracelet for $76. The elegant bracelet comes with five beautifully sculpted hearts on a silver chain.
Pair the bracelet with a Robertson pleated leather mini purse from bebe, featuring a shiny metal turn lock and chain link accents ($198). Or spice things up with racy red or pink lingerie from Frederick’s of Hollywood. These pieces range from $8 – $36.50.
For those into scent-sational goodies, Basin White offers Pink Sugar gift baskets with selection of bath bombs, bath salts, moisturizing soap and body butter. Prices start at $29.23. Head to The Body Shop for a Chocomania shower and scrub luxury gift set, which includes body butter, body scrub, shower gel, lip butter, soap and a bath lily ($25).
You can’t really go wrong with food — the chocolates we mentioned earlier already prove that. If you want to get something other than chocolate, Garrett Popcorn Shops offers its special Valentine’s Day popcorn tin. Available from Jan. 29 – Feb. 14, “The Lover’s Mix” features chocolate-covered caramel crisp popcorn and spicy cheese popcorn in a pink tin. Mix the two flavors together for $39, or have them side-by-side in a two-gallon tin for $69.
Show her just how sweet she is with a XO couture pop complete with a specialty XO charm from Sugar Factory ($25).
Guests can also purchase a Miracle Mile Shops gift card that can be used for shopping, dinner, a show or a salon visit to Dollheads.
For a complete list of other malls on and off the Strip, click here.