Color – A Salon by Michael Boychuck at Caesars Palace is about to make Halloween a lot more fun.
If you want to do something over the top this Halloween season, make your body a canvas with body painting. At Color, book a session with award-winning make-up and body paint artists who can create everything from a simple eye or face application to a full body masterpiece. Nothing here is ever too much. You can even have a painted-on corset if you like.
Here are the prices for the following services:
- Cheetah, giraffe and zebra: Two hours, $500
- Half Skeleton: 30 minutes, $200
- Superhero eye mask: 30 minutes, $150
- Hippy chick, half body (flower power): 30 minutes, $250
- Muscles: 30 minutes, $250
- Bunny nose, cuffs and legs: 30 minutes, $150
- Painted-on leggings: 30 minutes, $150
- Boudoir and thigh highs: Two hours, $500
- Half-burned face: 30 minutes, $150
- Fang bites: 15 minutes, $50
- Zombie face: 30 minutes, $250
- Zombie body: 30 minutes, $250
- Slit throat: 30 minutes, $250
- Bullet hole: 30 minutes, $100 (with exit wound, $500)
- Black eye and scrapes: 30 minutes, $100
- Beauty make up (think Marilyn Monroe or princess): 30 minutes, $150
- Old age or witch: 45 minutes, $175
Make a statement this Halloween that’ll make all your friends jealous – or motivate them to join you. These look as realistic as the make-up you see in movies. You’ll be turning heads (and possibly win contests) at all the parties. Spooktacular!