To me, going to the pool is a luxury in itself.
Back in my day when Ninja Turtle ice cream bars (let’s not forget the gum drop eyes!) reigned supreme, my cousins and I would all hop in my little Sesame Street pool. It did its job — it only took a couple of minutes to fill up with the garden hose. Luxury to us was eating our popsicles on the front steps of my house after a refreshing dip in a pool the size of a popcorn bowl.
While I’ll never forget my roots, I’m thankful to live in a city where VIP pool experiences make you feel like a celebrity. It’s definitely time for an upgrade.
Bellagio added Cypress pool to its pool area late last week. Open exclusively to hotel guests 18 and older, this pool features premium pool seating, the ultimate way to have fun in the sun this summer. By purchasing a VIP chaise lounge, you’ll receive special treatment that you can’t get at a regular pool area. Open from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily, here are some of the amenities you can enjoy:
- Sixty premium chaise lounge chairs reserved for guests’ use for the entire day (no worry about losing it to another guest)
- Four daybeds and three cabanas along Cypress Pool
- Dedicated hosts to assist every guest’s needs including food and beverage orders (an exclusive dining menu, specialty cocktails, wine and bottle service are available for Cypress Pool guests)
Complimentary amenities include:
- Infused water (Cucumber, strawberry, watermelon to name a few)
- Chilled towels
- Chilled fruits
- Evian spritzers to keep you cool and refreshed
- Smoothie shots (non–alcoholic)
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
Rates are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: $50
- Friday and Sunday: $75
- Saturday: $100
- Holiday weekends: $125
The couches start at $150 and seat four people.
This is more affordable than purchasing a pricey cabana and you’ll still receive the same treatment. And if you want a more relaxing adult pool experience without the loud, booming music found at a typical dayclub, then this will be paradise. You can even take paradise to another level with poolside spa services also available.
This is for hotel guests only. Other hotels that will be offering this luxurious poolside experience include The Mirage, Mandalay Bay, Luxor and New York-New York, to name a few.
Now all these places need are my Ninja Turtle ice cream bars. But I’m pretty sure that can be arranged…