By Caroline Fontein
Through December 14 the Mandalay Bay is home to Michael Jackson Fan Fest. The exhibit features some of Jackon’s iconic outfits and accessories, set pieces from his music videos, awards, items from Neverland Ranch, artwork and letters that the performer received from fans during his illustrious career and other exciting artifacts. Fan Fest is in Vegas in conjunction with Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson the Immortal World Tour. The Tour is performing in Vegas through Dec. 27.
Some highlights from the exhibit include:
- The outfit Jackson wore for the “Billie Jean” music video
- A gold chair and the Egyptian inspired outift worn by Jackson in the “Remember the Time” music video
- Costumes that Jackson planned to wear for his “This Is It” tour
- A sign from Neverland Ranch that every guest used to pass by when they were visiting Jackson
- Cars from Neverland Ranch
For a closer look at Fan Fest check out the video above.