The Linq, which will open in late 2013, is located between the Imperial Palace Resort and Casino to the north and Flamingo Resort and Casino to the south.
An impressive 130-foot-tall, three-sided, full LED-paneled pylon sign will mark the project’s Las Vegas Boulevard entrance while the world’s tallest observation wheel, the 550-foot Las Vegas High Roller, will serve as the focal point for The Linq from the rear.
Caesars, in collaboration with Caruso Affiliated, owner and operator of the popular Los Angeles shopping district The Grove, hand-selected the first wave of tenants to establish an atmosphere for The Linq that will appeal to the region’s growing Gen X and Gen Y (ages 21-46) clientele. While The Linq is designed to attract a slightly younger consumer, it will hold broad appeal for the more than 20.4 million people who currently pass the site annually.
More than 70 percent of the development space is committed under signed leases or letters of intent. Tenants announced today include:
- Bella Scarpa: A unique footwear boutique that also sells handbags, accessories and special apparel collections.
- Brooklyn Bowl: The Las Vegas location – the brand’s first outside of Brooklyn – will thrill its guests with its 2,000-plus person performance area, comfort food by world-renowned Bromberg Bros. Blue Ribbon Restaurants, and 32 lanes of bowling, which provide the best seats in the house to experience it all. The venue will offer programming from the all-ages Family Bowl and watching sports during the day to nightly live performances and a nightclub that goes into the afterhours.
- Chayo Mexicano: An upscale casual restaurant, it features multiple bars, private dining rooms and indoor/outdoor seating for parties of all sizes.
- F.A.M.E.: Food, art, music and entertainment combine to re-create a culinary bazaar of the best of Asian night markets. F.A.M.E. incorporates the great street foods of Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong and Tai Pei in a unique setting that offers pop art, Gangnam-style beats and live Asian-inspired entertainment.
- Flour & Barley: The creative menu includes individual brick oven-style pizzas with wood-fired crusts, fresh mozzarella and house-made toppings. Pizza and craft beer will be featured at this rock-influenced pizzeria by Billy Richardson, his chef/partner Anthony Meidenbauer and their company, Block 16 Hospitality.
- KOTO: KOTO is a lifestyle store where visitors can find unique gifts showcased on the trendsetting blogs at varied price points. With an ever-changing product line, KOTO offers shoppers a chance to enjoy fun objects, clever designs, interesting decorations and art in a hip, vibrant and trendy environment.
- Off the Strip: Off the Strip Bistro, a local favorite, is a comfortable, inviting Italian restaurant designed to make every customer feel like a regular. Conceived by former N9NE Group partner Andrew Belmonti, Off the Strip features steak, pasta, chicken and fish dishes along with traditional American comfort food.
- Ruby Blue: Ruby Blue is the ultimate women’s accessories store with the hottest trends in costume jewelry, novelty legwear and hats and boasts a stunning inventory of lingerie and bustiers as well as a variety of provocative novelty games and toys.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes and Sprinkles Ice Cream Flagship: Sprinkles Cupcakes opened “the world’s first cupcake bakery” in Beverly Hills, as reported by the Food Network. Baked fresh in small batches throughout the day, Sprinkles Cupcakes are handcrafted from the finest ingredients and contain no preservatives, trans fats or artificial flavors. Sprinkles Cupcakes at The Linq, the brand’s first flagship property outside of Los Angeles, will be the first Sprinkles location to feature the wildly popular cupcakes along with artisan ice cream flavors and crisp red velvet ice cream cones, as well as the cupcake ATM concept all in one location.
- Tilted Kilt: The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery at The Linq will be owned and operated by the concept’s original founder. Featuring a chef-driven menu, Tilted Kilt will serve up a high-energy, contemporary, Celtic-themed sports pub atmosphere staffed with beautiful servers in sexy plaid kilts.
- Yard House: Yard House is an upscale, casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and an endless fleet of tap handles featuring craft, imported and specialty ales and lagers. Offering an extensive menu of contemporary American cuisine, The Linq location will be the largest location in the Yard House brand and house a massive, two-level outdoor patio and beer garden space adjacent to the Las Vegas High Roller.