Let’s face it. Las Vegas is going to get super hot, especially during the next few months. But chill out: There are ways to beat the heat, even at blazing, triple-digit temperatures. Besides making sure that you’re getting enough liquids, how about checking out all of the water-related attractions to help keep you cool?
Las Vegas provides plenty of ways to beat the heat with indoor attractions you (and the entire family) will love:
- Why not enjoy some shopping and see a show at the same time? Visit the Fountain shows and aquarium at Caesars Palace’s Forum Shops. For a relaxing, romantic ride, head over to the gondola rides at the Venetian.
- Splish splash with some wet roller coaster fun on the Rim Runner at the Adventuredome.
- At Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef, see more than 1,200 species of marine life including sharks, exotic fresh and saltwater fish, a colossal sea turtle and much more.
- At the Luxor, you can take a trip back in time at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. In addition to fascinating artifacts, see a hull that weight more than two tons and feel the coolness of the museum’s huge iceberg.
- If you’re up for taking a short drive to the Silverton, you’ll get to see “mermaids” swim among 4,000 fish in the the hotel’s 117,000-gallon aquarium.
Also, if you love being outdoors but don’t want to melt, make sure to visit the Conservatory at Bellagio. Catch the garden’s amazing summer display, featuring everything from a Ferris wheel with seats filled with sunflowers to a glass aviary filled with vibrant-colored parakeets and lorikeets.
Taking a vacation during the city’s warmest months doesn’t have to be so sweltering if you check out some of these attractions. Just remember: Make sure you stay hydrated with plenty of water!